Dipl.-Inform. M.Sc.Marc-Florian Wendland is a scientist at the Business Unit SQC
Education & Career
Marc-Florian Wendland holds a diploma (finished 2007) and a Master of Science (finished 2009) of computer engineering from the BHT Berlin. Both grades had the overall grade very good with distinction. Marc-Florian Wendland is an iSQI-certificated TTCN3-Expert. His interests and research topics are model-driven development, model-based testing and everything around the UML standards.
Currently, he is working on a tool chain for model-based testing, risk-based testing of safety critical systems. He is the chairman of the UML Testing Profile revision at the OMG. He has been working for the competence center SQC ("Systems Quality Center") at Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems (FOKUS) since 2008.
Standardization working groups
- Chair of the UML Testing Profile (UTP) 1.1 Revision Task Force (RTF) at OMG
- Member of Requirements Interchange Format (ReqIF) Finalization Task Force (FTF) at OMG
- Chair of the UML Testing Profile (UTP) 1.2 Revision Task Force (RTF) at OMG
- Member of Requirements Interchange Format (ReqIF) 1.1 Revision Task Force (FTF) at OM
- Member of Test Interchange Format (TestIF) Finalization Task Force (FTF) at OMG
- Member of UML 2.5 Finalization Task Force (FTF) at OMG
- Member of the SIGMBT at iSQI for the development of a new qualification certification schema and syllabus.
- Organization Committee member of 3rd Model-Based Testing in Pratice Workshop (MOTIP) 2010, Paris, France.
- Organization Committee member of 4th Model-Based Testing in Pratice Workshop (MOTIP) 2012, Dallas, USA.
- Organization Committee member of 1st ETSI Model-Based Testing User Conference (MBTUC) 2011, Berlin, Germany.
- REuse and Migration of legacy applications to Interoperable Cloud Services (REMICS), EU FP7, 2010 - 2013
- Model and Inference Driven - Automated testing of Services architectures (MIDAS), EU FP7, 2012 – 2015
- Validation-driven design for component-based architectures (VERDE), ITEA2, 2009 – 2012
- UML Testing Profile 1.2 Revision (UTP RTF) bei der OMG (Chair), 2011 - 2012
- Model-Based Testing with UML@Telekom (MUT), industrial project, 2010 – 2011
- UML Testing Profile 1.1 Revision (UTP RTF) bei der OMG (Chair), 2010 – 2011
- Risk-oriented Testing of embedded, safety-critical Systems (ROTESS), FhG Challenge-Projekt, 2009 – 2011
- MODELling solution for comPLEX software systems (Modelplex), EU-project, finished 2010
- RTE Space project, funded by the European Space Agency (ESA), industrial project, finished 2008